Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday #175

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine where you can spotlight an upcoming release that you're eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm waiting on.....
 
One Dark Throne by Kendare Blake
Releases on: September 19th 2017
Add on Goodreads!
 
The battle for the Crown has begun, but which of the three sisters will prevail?

With the unforgettable events of the Quickening behind them and the Ascension Year underway, all bets are off. Katharine, once the weak and feeble sister, is stronger than ever before. Arsinoe, after discovering the truth about her powers, must figure out how to make her secret talent work in her favor without anyone finding out. And Mirabella, once thought to be the strongest sister of all and the certain Queen Crowned, faces attacks like never before—ones that put those around her in danger she can’t seem to prevent.

In this enthralling sequel to Kendare Blake’s New York Times bestselling Three Dark Crowns, Fennbirn’s deadliest queens must face the one thing standing in their way of the crown: each other.
 
Thoughts:
I unexpectedly LOVED Three Dark Crowns last year and am super stoked for the second novel. Honestly, I hadn't expected to enjoy Three Dark Crowns to the extend I did, and even though it seems to be a mixed bucket when it comes to people enjoying that novel, I find myself so eager to see what happens next. I'm totally invested in the characters, even if September seems like too long to wait!
 
What do you think of One Dark Throne? Did you enjoy the first book?
And what are YOU waiting on this week?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo