Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday #138

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine where you can spotlight an upcoming release that you're eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm waiting on.....
 
Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
Releases on: 29th September 2016
 
Strange the Dreamer is the story of:

the aftermath of a war between gods and men
a mysterious city stripped of its name
a mythic hero with blood on his hands
a young librarian with a singular dream
a girl every bit as perilous as she is imperiled
alchemy and blood candy, nightmares and godspawn, moths and monsters, friendship and treachery, love and carnage.

Welcome to Weep.
 
Thoughts:
Oh. My. God.......Lani. Taylor. Lani Taylor has a new book coming out!! *does happy dance* Woot! Woot! Can I get an oh yeah? Oh yeah! Soooooo excited for this book. Nuff said......     

What do you think of Strange the Dreamer?
Are you going as crazy as I am?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo