Monday, December 14, 2015

Owl Post #78


Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.
 
Welcome to another Owl Post for 2015! Not that many left to go. Can you believe how fast this year has gone?? I certainly can't.
 
 For Review:
 From Scholastic Australia:
- Liquidator by Andy Mulligan
I've never read anything by Andy Mulligan, but who knows, this might be the first. Sounds different.
 
.....Thanks guys! 
 
 I Bought:
 - Oblivion by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Yay! Daemon! Jennifer L. Armentout is a goddess and this series has been one of my absolute faves. It sucked finishing the final book, but I'm soooooooo excited to see the first book through Daemon's eyes in this tale! Gonna definitely have to read this one soon :D
 
And that's me this week!
What did the owls bring you?
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Haul ....... Happy Reading!

    Aparajita @Le' Grande Codex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul. Liquidator looks really interesting. Oblivion is popular this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo