Monday, September 28, 2015

Owl Post # 74


Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.
 
Hello lovelies!
 
It's that time again and as always I have some fabulous books to share with you this week :)
 
For Review:
From Bloomsbury:
- Rule by Jay Crownover Sunkissed by Jenny McLachlan
This is the 3rd book in The Ladybirds series and having read and reviewed the first two, I'm looking forward to reading this. It's sure to be really fun!
 
......Thank you guys!
 
I Bought:
- Inspire by Cora Carmack
As I'm sure you've realised by now that I'm a big Cora Carmack fan and this is the last book of hers I needed to get. Can't wait to read Inspire. It's her first paranormal novel :)
 
- Rule by Jay Crownover
- Rome by Jay Crownover
- Nash by Jay Crownover
- Rowdy by Jay Crownover
- Asa by Jay Crownover
The Marked Men seems to be a very popular series and with Fictionally Yours just around the corner, now seemed like the perfect time to grab and start this series before I have the chance to meet Jay Crownover next month. I've heard some great things, so I'm looking forward to meeting these boys! Just need to wait for Jet to arrive now.....
 
 
- My Demonic Ghost by Jacinta Maree
- The Reapers by Jacinta Maree
- Hunters and Creators by Jacinta Maree
Yesterday I attended Oz Comic-Con and I had a brilliant time! While I was there I happened to stumbe upon Jacinta Maree and had to snag myself copies of her My Demonic Ghost series. It's always great to support Aussie talent and I look forward to diving into this series!
 
And that's me this week! Lots of bookie goodness :D
What did the owls bring YOU this week?
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed the Marked Men series very much, but I like the old covers more than the new ones. Awesome haul of books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou again Rachel for stopping by, I hope you enjoy the YA series!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo