Monday, June 15, 2015

Owl Post #64


Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.
 
Hi guys!
 
It's that time again....Owl Post time! Check out the below books I've bought and received lately :)
 
For Review:
 
From Bloomsbury Australia:
- Poppy in the Field by Mary Hooper
I've got a copy of the first book in this series Poppy too and it doesn't sound too bad. Maybe I'll get around to it one day.....
 
- Wild Hearts by Jessica Burkhart
I really loved the first three books in this If Only series and I'm SUPER excited to read this fourth installment--I didn't even realized there was more books in the series until I received this in the mail! This is right up there on my TBR list so keep an eye out for my review in the near future.
 
.....Thank you guys!
_______________________________________
 
From Scholastic Australia:
 - The Sound of Whales by Kerr Thomson
Not sure how to wrap my mind around this book but it could be interesting.
 
.....Thank you guys!
__________________________________
 
From Simon & Schuster:
- Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider
This sounds like a real tear jerker and though I hadn't heard of it before I received my copy it does sound quite good.
 
.....Thank you guys!
 
 
I Bought:
 
- Hexed by Kevin Hearne
- Hammered by Kevin Hearne
- Tricked by Kevin Hearne
- Hunted by Kevin Hearne
- Trapped by Kevin Hearne
- Shattered by Kevin Hearne
I've had The Iron Druid Chronicles on my TBR list for such a long time, but with Kevin Hearne attending Sydeny Supernova this weekend I finally decided to buy and read the first book. I very much enjoyed it, so as you can see I went and ordered the rest of the series too :)
 
And that's me this week!
What did the owls bring YOU this week?
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome stack of books this week. I see that you got a great assortment of titles. Extraordinary Means sounds great.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been really interested in Extrodinary Means. Great week for you chica!

    I hope you have a great week! Happy reading :)

    Here's my weekly wrap up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo