Monday, February 23, 2015

Owl Post #52


Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.
 
It's that time again! Welcome to this weeks Owl Post! I've gotten some great books these past couple of weeks and as always I'm happy to share them with you :)
 
For Review:
 From Allen & Unwin:
- Every Move by Ellie Marney   
I've loved Ellie Marney's Every series and am thrilled with how it ended. This is a great book--review to come!
 
.....Thank you Clare!
 
 I Bought:
- Unhinged by A.G. Howard 
 - Ensnared by A.G. Howard
I recently read the first book in this trilogy, Splintered and thoroughly enjoyed the unique twist on Alice in Wonderland. I'm yet to post my review, but I'm very excited to read the rest of the series!
 
- The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead 
I've ADORED Richelle Mead's Bloodlines series and absolutely devoured this the moment I got my hands on it. I loved every minute of it, even if I was sad to see the series come to an end. Review to come!

And that's me! What did you get this week?


1 comment:

  1. I love the covers for the A.G. Howard books. You got some great books this week. I hope you love all of them.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo