Monday, January 12, 2015

Owl Post #48


Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.
 
Hello my lovelies and welcome to another Owl Post :) Below you'll see what fabulous books I got last week, with a review book and a few I couldn't help but buy :)

For Review:
 
 From Simon & Schuster Australia:
- The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Like I mentioned last week, I'm looking forward to finishing the Mara Dyer series--I hope I love book's two and three as much as I did the first one!
 
Thanks Jennifer!
 
I Bought:
 
- Lead by Kylie Scott
I really love the Stage Dive series, but after waiting for the Australian release of the previous book in the series Play, I couldn't do the same with Lead as I wanted to read it ASAP so I went on and ordered a copy from The Book Depository. And then went on and devoured it upon it's arrival :) Review to come!

- Star Cursed by Jessica Spotswood
- Sisters' Fate by Jessica Spotswood
I recently read a copy of the first book in The Cahill Witch Chronicles, Born Wicked that I won ages ago and was just sitting on my shelf and really enjoyed it. I went out and ordered books two and three not long afterwards. Can't wait to read them as soon as I have the chance!

And that's me this week!
What books did you receive lately?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo