Monday, February 12, 2018

Owl Post #201


Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.
 
Hello book lovers and welcome to another Owl Post! I hope the owls treated you well this week :)
For Review:
 From Allen & Unwin:
White Night by Ellie Marney 
I'm super excited to read White Night. I adore Ellie Marney's Every series and I have high hopes for this latest release from her. I know it's going to be brilliant. 
 
....Thank you guys!

 I Bought:
- Obsession by Helen Hardt 
- Melt by Helen Hardt 
- Burn by Helen Hardt 
- Twisted by Helen Hardt 
Helen Hardt will be attending the Sydney Author Event in April and I'm determined to read her Steel Brothers series before then. I know a lot of people love them and I'm hoping I do too.

The Black Tide by Keri Arthur
Keri Arthur was to attend SAE but had to withdraw for person reasons. I already had this novel ordered before the announcement and I'm disappointed I won't get to see her, but am still looking forward to reading this.

- Between the Blade and the Heart by Amanda Hocking 
I love Amanda Hocking's books and I am so excited for this novel. I was surprised to hear mixed reviews about it but I'm still sure I'll love it myself. Can't wait to read it!

And that's everything I received this week :)
 What did the owls bring you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo