Monday, October 30, 2017

Owl Post #196


Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.
 
Welcome to this weeks Owl Post! I have some great books to share with you this week :)
 
 For Review:
From Bloomsbury Australia:
- Mindstormer by A.J. Steiger  
I recently read and reviewed the first book in this duology Mindwalker and am super excited to read book two! Can't wait to see what happens in this one! 
 
....Thank you Sonia!
 
I Bought:
 -  Winter Halo by Keri Arthur
 I was SO thrilled to find this for only $2 at my local Red Cross store. Second hand but in perfect condition, unread. Keri Arthur will be at the Sydney Author Event next year so I'm hoping to get around to reading a few of her books before hand.
 
-   Sin & Suffer by Pepper Winters 
Another $2 bargain in perfect condition from Red Cross; I'm sure I'll be seeing Pepper Winters sometime in the future at a signing :)

New York Nights by C.J. Duggan
I already have my own signed copy of this book, but C.J. Duggan is someone I love seeing at signings, so I'll probably get this signed for a giveaway in the future seeing as it was $2 as well.

Kalona's Fall by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast 
Man, I'm seriously behind on this series, but as a book hoarder I'll always take advantage of finding quality books at cheap prices. 

Fanged & Fabulous by Michelle Rowen 
This is book two in the Immortality Bites series and although I still don't have book 1 it was only $1 :) So of course I bought it. 

Anarchy Found by J.A. Huss 
Yay! Found this book at my local second hand bookshop for $4.40. Unread and soooo perfect. Still Undecided if I'm gonna attend Romancing the Coast next year, but if I do I now have this beauty to get signed. 

Valentine by Jodi McAlister 
I've been wanting to get a copy of this since it's release but haven't gotten around to it. Happy to find a second hand copy that's in pristine, unread condition for only $6 :) Looking forward to reading this. 

From Trade:
Matched by Ally Condie
- Crossed by Ally Condie  
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi 
Eve by Anna Carey
Happy to get from #booksfortradeau for postage. I know it may seem insane that I haven't gotten around to the Matched but having the first two books may finally get me to start. I haven't had a finished copy of Shatter Me and I just LOVE this cover version and believe it not, but I own books #2 & #3 in the Eve trilogy but still needed the first one. 

Thanks Ellen!

And that's me! 
What did the owls bring YOU this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo