Monday, January 11, 2016

Owl Post #80


Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.
 
It's that time again. Owl Post time!

Check out the fab books I got last week--can't wait to read them.
 
For Review:
From Bloomsbury:
- Red Girl, Blue Boy by Lauren Baratz-Logsted
Yay! Book 5 in the If Only series! I soooo enjoy this contemporary joy and can't wait to dive into this one! Highly recommend these books if you're looking for fun romantic YA contemporary reads :)
 
- Boy 23 by Jim Carrington
I wasn't expecting this book at all, considering I hadn't heard of it before it arrived in the post, but I must say it does sound interesting. The description doesn't give too much away but I hear it's a dystopian novel so I'm intrigued.
 
.....Thank you guys!
 
I Bought:
- Searching for Perfect by Jennifer Probst
-  Searching for Beautiful by Jennifer Probst
-  Searching for Always by Jennifer Probst
I recently read Searching for Someday the first book in this series that I've had for review for ages (I'm talking years here!) and I LOVED IT. Keep an eye out for my upcoming review, but I had to order the rest of the series straight away. Can't wait to read about the other gals!
 
And that's me this week!
What did the owls bring YOU?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo