Monday, September 14, 2015

Owl Post #72


Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.
 
Hello guys!
 
It's that time again :) Owl Post time! I've got a couple of review books to share this week!
 
For Review:
From Bloomsbury:
- One by Sarah Crossan
I've heard some really good things about this read and I do enjoy Sarah Crossan's books! Looking forward to reading it!
 
- Minus Me by Ingelin Røssland
I'll be honest, I hadn't heard of this book before I received it, but I am intrigued by it and do hope to read it in the future!
 
....Thank you guys!
 
And what's me this week. Only two, but a good two :)
What did the owls bring YOU this week?
 
 

1 comment:

  1. One was such a quick read, but OMG it was so good and heartbreakingly beautiful. I don't think I could love it more than I did. :') Have seen Minus Me pop up here and there, but no reviews as of yet. Don't even know what it's about...

    Man, seeing these posts makes me want to start doing Book Haul posts again myself...

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo