Monday, August 31, 2015

Owl Post #70


Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.
 
Hello lovelies!
 
It's that time again; Owl Post time! I've got some fabulous books to share with you this week :)
 
For Review:
From Allen & Unwin:
- Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine
I'm super excited to read this. It really does sound fantastic and Ink and Bone is definitely one I'm going to be trying to read soon!
 
- This Broken Wondrous World by Jon Skovron
This is the sequel to Man Made Boy which I read and reviewed last year. I actually thought Man Made Boy was a standalone and could have really stayed this way. I will read this though to see what happens to Boy next.
 
......Thank you guy!
__________________________
 
From Pan Macmillan:
- A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston
I'm really looking forward to this one too. It was a pleasant surprise to receive a copy for review, so I'm hoping to be able to get to this soon :)
 
- Firewalker by Josephine Angelini
This is the second novel in Angelini's The Worldwalker Trilogy, and though I'm grateful to have been sent a copy, I've yet to get my hands on the first novel. I have heard good things about this series, so I hope to get myself a copy in the near future!
 
.....Thanks guys!
 
 
And that's me this week! Some great books to read.
Hope you managed to get some wonderful goodies too :)
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I really want to get my hands on the Worldwalker trilogy. It sounds really good. Enjoy all your new books. Happy reading :)
    Here is My Book Haul

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo