Monday, April 6, 2015

Owl Post #57


Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.
 
Hi guys!

Hope you all had a fabulous Easter filled with plenty of love and chocolate....I know I did! It's been a bit slow with review books for the last couple weeks, but that doesn't mean I haven't bought some :)
 
I Bought:
 
- Fall with Me by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I LOVE this series....so much so that I pre-ordered this twice, lol. I've done this before in the past, and haven't realized I've done so until both books are in transit from The Book Depository. Oh, well......
 
- The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon
I've heard nothing but good things about this book, and when I saw it on sale I decided to snag myself a copy. I look forward to finding out all about it myself.  
 
And that's me! Not a lot, but some good ones still.
What did the owls bring YOU this week?
 
 

3 comments:

  1. The Bone Season was so good. I hope that you love all your new books. They look amazing.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to get The Bone Season soon .....

    Happy Reading :)
    Aparajita @Le' Grande Codex

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need to read the bone season! Lot's of good looking books this week.

    I hope you enjoy :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo