Monday, February 9, 2015

Owl Post #51


Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.
 
Hiya guys!
 
It's that time again! Owl Post time :) Check out the fab books I got this week past---sooooo many I can't wait to read!
 
For Review:
 
From Simon & Schuster Australia:
- Akarnae by Lynette Noni
I'm really excited to read this novel--it sounds like a fabulous fantasy and I just love the cover!
 
.....Thank you guy!
________________________
 
From Pantera Press:
- Akarnae by Lynette Noni
I was kind of surprised to get a copy of this from Simon & Schuster but I was expecting this one from Pantera. Same deal applies--I can't wait to read the story, but I'll also be interviewing the author and giving this copy away in the near future. So watch this space!
 
- Betrothed by Wanda Wiltshire
This sounds like a really fantastic faerie tale and I'm very much looking forward to reading this!
 
.....Thanks guys!
_________________________
 
From Scholastic Australia:
- Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater
*SQUEEEE* I'm soooooo excited to read the third The Raven Cycle book and can't wait to dive into this. I need more Blue and Gansey!
 
- All Fall Down by Ally Carter
So. Last Sunday I bought myself a copy of this and this week a copy turned up for review. Not the first time something like this has happened but still funny none-the-less. Just started this actually though and hoping to finish this week!
 
- The Honest Truth by Dan Gemeinhart
This sounds like a real emotional and gut-wrenching novel. I do hope to read it in the future.....but I'll be prepared heading in to have the feels!
 
.....Thank you guy!
 
I Bought:
 
- Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover
I love Colleen Hoover's novels and her Hopeless series and I HAD to have this in paperback copy, even though it is FREE on Amazon and I'm yet to read it. I'm VERY MUCH looking forward to reading Six and Daniel's story :)
 
And that's me!
Be sure to let me know what you guys got this week :)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo