Monday, January 5, 2015

Owl Post #47


Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.
 
Hello everyone!

Welcome to the first Owl Post of 2015! I hope you all had brilliant Christmases and New Years! I know I did, but I'm ready for another year in 2015 :)
 
For Review:
 
From Bloomsbury:
- Not in the Script by Amy Finnegan
This is the 3rd book in the If Only series, a bunch of fun contemporary books written by three different authors. I enjoyed the first two books and I look forward to reading this one!
 
.......Thank you Sonia!
_____________________________________
 
From Simon & Schuster:
- The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
I adored The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer and even though the series has concluded, I'm yet to read books two or three--and I'm looking forward to doing so.....starting with this soon!
 
......Thank you Jennifer!
 
I Bought:
 
 - Revenant by Larissa Ione
I'm a massive fan of Ione's Lords of Deliverance and Demonica series and I can't wait to read this latest release--I have high hopes for it!
 
 
And that's me. I didn't actually get any books for Christmas, but that's okay ;)
What have you received lately? I'd love to know!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. You got an awesome stack of books this week. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo