Sunday, May 12, 2013

The Weekly Wrap-Up #11


Credit goes to Ashley of Ashley Loves Books for the picture and wrap up idea!

Hello my lovelies! Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers here in Australia. We would be no where without you!

__________________
 
This week at The Rest Is Still Unwritten......
 
- I celebrated the release of You Are Mine by Janeal Falor with an exclusive expert and GIVEAWAY!
 
I Reviewed:
- Blood Prophecy by Alyxandra Harvey 4/5 stars--fantastic end to the series :)
- You Are Mine by Janeal Falor 5/5 stars! Wow this book was great!
 - I was waiting on Still Star-Crossed by Melinda Taub last Wednesday!
 
GIVEAWAYS:
- I still have a copy of Phantasma to give away! Ends May 17th
- I am giving away a copy of You Are Mine! Ends May 20th!
Coming Soon!
-This week is going to be a really quite week, but I may have some things up my sleave ;)
 
_________________
 
And that's the week at The Rest Is Still Unwritten this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo