Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #27

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine where you can spotlight an upcoming release that you're eagerly anticipating.








This week I'm waiting on....
 
 
Blood Storm (Lharmell #2) by Rhiannon Hart Releases on: August 1st 2012
Add it on: Goodreads.

The rain wanted to be ocean; the ice in the mountain caps wanted freedom. I never knew that water held such longing. The clouds above my head rumbled like a growling wolf, impatient to release their burden. I held the rain there a moment longer. I turned to Renata, heard her gasp and knew my eyes glowed blue.

I spoke a single word. 'Rain.'

In the Second Book of Lharmell, Zeraphina and Rodden must travel across the sea to find the elusive ingredients that will help them to win the coming battle against the Lharmellin – but shadows from Rodden’s dark past may come back to haunt him. And while she learns to harness her new abilities, Zeraphina still fights the hunger that makes her crave the north – not to mention avoiding her mother, who wants to see her wayward daughter married to a prince at all costs.


Why I want to read this:
The first book in this series, Blood Song was incredible! This kind of fantasy/paranormal tale is like the bees knees to be and it was easily a favourite of mine from last year. So to say I'm excited for this one would be an understandment. Plus, One word. Rodden. Yep. I want this book!


What do you think? Do you want to read this and have you read the first book? And what are you all waiting on this week?

1 comment:

  1. ADJFDAJDFH. I haven't read ANY of this series, but SERIOUSLY. THE BLURB. IT SOUNDS AMAZING! So have to read this one!

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo