Thursday, June 28, 2012

I'm back! Well, sort of ;)

Hi all,

Alright. So I'm back. Kind of. LOL.

Life is finally settleing down and I'm attempting to get my reading/blogging back on track but it's going to take me a little bit of time to get back to business as usual. It sure has been a crazy last three months and I'm basically just looking forward to getting back to some normailty.

Right now I'm attempting to sort through my hundreds and hundreds of emails (eeeep) so if you contacted me about something, bare with me and I'll try to reply to you soon. I've got a few reviews to share. And even more fantastic books sitting on my shelves waiting to be read. Plus, I had no idea Blogger had changed so much! Typical. It just has to happen when I'm not around. Now I just need to figure everything else again. Baby steps guys, baby steps. And one thing at a time of course.

Anywhoo. I just wanted to touch base and let you all know I've reappeared :)

More from me soon!

 

7 comments:

  1. Yay Rachel! <3 Welcome back! We missed you so much. Can't wait for your new posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back babe ;) Looking forward to the new adventures :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Awwwww, I missed you all so very much <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's back! :)

    (Imagine that in the creepy girl voice from Poltergist!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back, Rach! Missed you! Hope everything's well, and I can't wait to see more of you again :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo