Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #3


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine where you can spotlight an upcoming release that you're eagerly anticipating.





Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder
Released on:
December 11th 2011
Add it: On Goodreads

Laying hands upon the injured and dying, Avry of Kazan assumes their wounds and diseases into herself. But rather than being honored for her skills, she is hunted. Healers like Avry are accused of spreading the plague that has decimated the Territories, leaving the survivors in a state of chaos.

Stressed and tired from hiding, Avry is abducted by a band of rogues who, shockingly, value her gift above the golden bounty offered for her capture. Their leader, an enigmatic captor-protector with powers of his own, is unequivocal in his demands: Avry must heal a plague-stricken prince—leader of a campaign against her people. As they traverse the daunting Nine Mountains, beset by mercenaries and magical dangers, Avry must decide who is worth healing and what is worth dying for. Because the price of peace may well be her life....


Thoughts:
I love Maria V. Snyder so the fact that this is her book is a guarantee that I'll pick it up, but how good does it sound? I'm so excited about this book and can't wait for it to be released!

~Rachel
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Oooo...I haven't heard of this one, though I have heard of Snyder. I think I definitely need to read this one. Off to Goodreads to scope it out!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo