Sunday, September 25, 2011

Top 5 Sunday with Larissa's Bookish Life #10


Top 5 Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Larissa at Welcome to Larissa's Bookish Life.
Find out more and how to participate here.

Each week Larissa features a top 5 of something and this weeks topic is:




Favorite PN races other than Vamps and Weres!


It's been a while since I participated in this, mostly because I've been so run off my feet, but I'm glad to take part in it again. It's so much fun.
Here we go.......


1. Faeries! They're probably my all time fave supernatural creature, even beating vampires and werewolves. I just love them.


2. Angels! The good ole angel. I really enjoy any book that features angels. Especially when they're not so "good".


3. Demons! Alright so most demons in books don't look like this, instead they're usually sexy men aka, Larissa Ione's Demonica boys or Gena Showalter's Lords of the Underworld---but whatever they may be, demons rock!


4. Mermaids! There seem to be a lot of mermaid tales and stories gracing our shelves right now and I really enjoy them. Totally awesome.


5. Zombies! I'm only just getting into zombie books, but who doesn't love a good scary zombie movie or tale. Especially when they're not so bad and can actually be funny.


Awesome topic this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo