Monday, September 12, 2011

In My Mailbox #18



It's IMM time!

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren where bloggers can share the books they bought, borrowed or received throughout the week. For more info on just what it is and how to participate, head here.

Here's what I got this week:

I bought:



Sweep: Volume 3 by Cate Tiernan: This is books 7-9 in the Sweep series. I really enjoy this series and I've already read this book. Check out my review.



For review:


From Simon & Schuster:
Devoted by Hilary Duff: This is the 2nd Elixir book and I liked the first, so I'm looking forward to seeing how this one goes.

Nocturne by Christine Johnson: This is the sequel to Claire de Lune and the second book released in the series. Again, I liked the first, so I look forward to seeing how this one goes. ~Thanks to the guys at Simon & Schuster, especially Caroline for these books!

From Pan Macmillian:
Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick: This is the first book in the new Ashes Trilogy and I've heard some exciting things about this so I'm looking forward to reading it.
~Thanks to Charlotte for this one!



I won:



















In the Blood by Adrian Phoenix: This is the 2nd book in The Maker's Song series and I was thrilled to win a signed copy of this thankt to Adrian Phoenix and Jo-Ann of Strange Candy Reviews.
I actually won a signed copy of the first book a while ago that I'm yet to read, but this series looks so good and people really seem to love it so I'm sure I'll enjoy it when I eventually do read it.
Thanks ladies!


That's all for me this week!
Be sure to let me know what you go in your mailbox.....

~Rachel
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. All the covers of your stash look gorgeous!!
    Congratulations on the win! :D

    Here is my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great pile of books! I have also received Devoted for review, but I am yet to read the first in the series so I am encouraged that you enjoyed it.

    Check out my IMM @ http://australianbookshelf.wordpress.com/2011/09/12/in-my-mailbox-16/

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo