Friday, September 16, 2011

Favourite Quote Friday #7



Welcome to Favourite Quote Friday. Here is where I share with you two of my fave book quotes each week, one from a YA and one from an adult book. If anyone wishes to participate, leaving your quotes or links to your quotes in the comments section!


YA:

"I'm serious. She asked me what my greatest strength was. I said getting along with people."
"That's not bad." I admitted.
"Then she asked what my greatest weakness was. And I said, 'Where should I start?'"
"Adrian!"
"Stop saying my name like that. I told her the truth. By the time I was on the fourth one, she told me I could go.”
~Adrian and Sydney, Bloodlines by Richelle Mead


Adult:

“If Sasha’s threatened, Astrid’s upset. If Astrid’s upset, I’m going to kill whatever’s upsetting her until she’s happy again”
~Zarek, Dead After Dark by Sherrilyn Kenyon



Tune in next week for more.....

2 comments:

  1. hahaha I love Adrian! He is so funny. I can not wait to read the next book with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I'm dying to see more of Adrian and of course what happens between him and Sydney =D

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo