Thursday, September 22, 2011

Cover Lust

This weeks cover lust is:


Ember by Carol Oates......


When Candra Ember wakes up in hospital after a dangerous encounter with a red-haired woman, she is shocked to discover that seeing a winged boy wasn’t her imagination. Candra is exposed to a world of rivalry and sacrifice she never knew existed, and the aftermath of a war to save humanity thousands of years ago. Soon she finds herself relentlessly stalked by Sebastian, a beautiful and arrogant Watcher Angel and romantically pursued by his darkly seductive rival, Draven. Ultimately, dubious about her own goodness, Candra’s very existence compromises a tentative peace in the city of Acheron.


Thoughts:
There's something so mesmirsiing about this cover. I remember the first time I saw it--I could not stop stairing. It was so simple and so beautiful at the same time.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great cover indeed. I love covers with water themes they're beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So do I and there seems to be a lot of them out there right now....

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo