Thursday, July 14, 2011

Once Upon A Read-a-Thon: Day Three Final Update + Mini Challange




This is the my last update for the Once Upon A Read-A-Thon.

On the final day, Wednesday I read:

Amy & Rogers Epic Detour by Morgan Matson----I LOVED this book. Not my normal kind of thing, but it was brilliant!
and
128 pages of Forsaken by Jana Oliver---not bad so far. Kinda sad, but I'm waiting for things to get exciting.

________

Mini challange with Wicked Awesome Books: http://www.wickedawesomebooks.com/2011/07/once-upon-read-thon-mini-challenge-lets.html

Here, Niki has asked us all to pick two characters from two different books and play matchmaker with them =)

I think it would be awesome to see......


Nulla from Ballad by Maggie Stiefvater
+
Puck from the Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa


.... together. I think these two would get on like a house on fire, even though I shudder to think of the trouble they'd get into!

______



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo