Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Once Upon A Read-a-Thon: Day One Update + Mini Challange



Alright. So this is my first update. I started reading yesterday and have been reading a lot today.

I've read:

Kiss of Midnight by Lara Adrian---I really liked it. It's a great start to the series and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the Breed books.

I'm currently reading:

Trail by Fire by Jennifer Lynn Barnes---117 pages in. I'm just devouring this book. Easily as good as the first.

________________

Mini Challange for IB Book Blogging: http://www.ibbookblogging.com/2011/07/once-upon-read-thon-mini-challenge.html

Question 1:
What is your favourite type of myth (Greek, Roman, Egyptian etc)?

In all honesty, I love every type of myth. Greek myth has a spacial place in my heart, but it's Ancient Egyptian myth that I can't get enough of. I love all things Ancient Egypt and the Egyptian gods and all the mythology that surrounds them are fascinating to me!

Question 2:
What is your favorite book with some type pf mythology in it?

There are tonnes of great books out there that focus on mythology of some sorts, especially lately, but Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter series has got to be a fave of mine. I love how she incorporates Greek myth with events of the past and creates hero's that are linked to said myths in a very unique way!

________

That's it! Now back to reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo