Wednesday, July 27, 2011

News

Hi everyone!

I've got a very important test this week and a 21st party on the weekend, so due to this I'm not going to be online or update the blog for the rest of the week. Cover Lust and Favourite Quote Friday won't be on, but they'll both be back next week, along with my reviews, etc....




Plus, I'm going to be interviewing author Tim O'Rourke on the blog, who has also very generously offered a SIGNED PAPERBACK copy of his vampire tale, Vampire Shift to one lucky follower!




Tune in next week for everything to go back to how it was and for the contest =)

Hope you all have a great week and enjoy your weekend!

~Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo