Saturday, June 4, 2011

Winner of Heather Hildenbrand ebook

I just wanted to say thank-you to everyone who read my interview with author Heather Hildenbrand and those who entered the contest to win an ecopy of Dirty Blood.



The winner was.....
Georgia

I have emailed Georgia and her prize has been sent to her!

Thanks again to everyone who entered and be sure to check out my interview with Kiki Hamilton, author of her yet to be released debut novel The Faerie Ring on the 5th of June. Kiki will be giveing out signed The Faerie Ring bookmarks to my readers!

~Rachel
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo