Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter




Easter is tomorrow and whether or not you celebrate in the traditional way; if you follow the religious aspect of it or if you just love getting the chocolate (and really, who doesn't?), I wanted to wish each and every one of you a Happy Easter!

Personally, my family isn't religious--we never have been, and if anything I'd be an agnostic. However I still don't eat meat on Good Friday (granted, I was in the fridge at 12:30am this morning, looking for the ham), but I just feel like it's the right thing to do. While I myself don't know what's exactly out there, I believe that there is some higher force. I understand that everyone has their own beliefs and thoughts on this holiday, but I think that we all deserve a little Easter cheer....and chocolate =D

Lots and lots of chocolate.....
















And now.....
There most perfect Easter egg in the history of Easter eggs. Drum roll please.....






Now that is what I call an Easter egg! Not really realistic I admit, but a girl can dream, right?

Happy Easter!

~Rachel
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo