Friday, April 29, 2011

Cover Lust Thursday--ahhh, Friday

Okay, okay so I'm a tad late. This week my Internet decided to take a walk and I've been run off my feet with school work and assignments.


Anyway, this weeks Cover Lust is:



Blood Ties by Isabella Kruger....




This is actually the 3rd book in Isabella Kruger's A Discovery of Vampires. I haven't actually read any of the books, but I love this cover. What can I say? The girl on the front is so pretty and I just can't help but want to look at it. Very, very purrdy!

Find out more about this book here: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/11147481-blood-ties

~Rachel
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo