Monday, March 14, 2011

In My Mailbox

Starting next Monday, I'm going to begin the In My Mailbox segment that has become so popular in the book blogger-sphere. It's a weekly post, where I will show you a picture of all the books I bought, or on occasion won, that I will be reading or reviewing eventually.

The post was originally started by The Story Siren where you can read the original post and discover what it is all about here: http://www.thestorysiren.com/p/in-my-mailbox.html on her blog, which I love, love, loooove!

Watch out for my first In My Mailbox coming next week!

~Rachel
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo