Saturday, March 19, 2011

Book Shelf: A Broken Bond (A Wolf Tracks Novella) by Stacey Kennedy













First, I must thank Stacey Kennedy and Fang-tasticbooks, whom I won this ebook from.


http://fang-tasticbooks.blogspot.com/2011/03/winner-wednesday_16.html
Thank-you for the chance to read this

This is my first book by Stacey Kennedy and the first book of the Wolf Track series I’ve ever tried.
I must say that for what it was, I liked this novella. In all honesty, I’m not a big fan of short stories, as I tend to feel like they’re rushed and just when I tend to get into them, they’re over. And those were my only issues with this.
I felt like Cash and Rylie didn’t really know each other too well before they were together, but I understand that that’s in the nature of these kinds of tales and that stories where mate play a role are often like that. I liked Cash. He was tough hero and I understood his pain. I was glad that he found happiness with Rylie, who I thought was okay by the way, and I was happy with the storyline and how this ended.



Rating: * * stars
Recommend: If you're a fan of this series.
Did I Buy, Borrow or is it an ARC: Won

Reccomend Buy or Borrow: Borrow
Ebook or Actual Book: Ebook

Cover: Not a big fan of it, but considering it's a ebook, it could have been worse.

Read sequel/continue with series: Maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo